These days, we have access to a lot of resources and this gives us the benefit of planning your dream house incorporating all your need and wishes. After the planning phase and building the house, it is time for planning and designing the interiors of different rooms and spaces in your house.
When we talk about interior design, choosing the right kind of lighting for your house, paying attention to the needs and purpose of each room is a major priority. Only when this is done right will you be able to bring out the full beauty of your living space. Lighting has to balance the two important aspects, purpose and aesthetic value.
In this article, we will give you some information and ideas on how to make the best of your basement area of your house. By installing the right kind of lights, you can add more purpose and value to your basement. It need not be as scary and dim as they are portrayed in those horror films.
After reading this article, if you wish to buy any of the lighting product mentioned here and in case you are wondering where to go to, then SOFARY is the place for you. Here is the link to their website and online shop https://www.sofary.com/products/round-base-bubble-glass-chandelier-ceiling-lighting from where you can shop their products directly.
Your products will be safely delivered to you. It will be securely wrapped and packed so you need not worry about any sort of damages.
Lighting and decor tips for your basement
Owing to the nature of its topography, it is a fact that the basement has very little or no lights flushing into them. There is no possibility for a window to give us a glimpse of the beautiful garden outside or any of the outside areas. So, use the following tips for building the best interiors for your basement.
- Use bright fluorescent lighting solutions that emit a good amount of light. For example, a CFL, LEDs, light emitting diodes etc.
- Use lights that emits high luminously and less heat
- Plan the lighting needs of your basement and achieve them with the use of specific lamps meant for each purpose.
- Divide the lighting goals into two main categories, the overall lighting and the focused lighting
- Use recessed ceiling lights for the overall lighting of your basement.
- Use a number of separate lights focusing a specific area.
- Make use of pendant lights above the lounging or seating area, right above the couch or sofas as that illuminates the particular spot better.
- Take care when you use lights that contain mercury. Pay attention to local laws and rules on their disposal.
- The color selection of the bulb is of utmost importance because with the lighting we can achieve both cool and warm ambiance. This is measured and expressed in kelvin.
Hope using these tips given in this article, you could make your basement a cheerful and happy place of your home.